Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Polar Bear reflection


©PaulNicklen - source

Speaking about Paul Nicklen is for me speaking about one of my favourite photographers. One whose pictures has contibuted so much in seeding inside me that deep love for nature that I feel and in making me decide to become a photographer myself. He is one of the most prized National Geographic photographer and inside that glorious fellowship he is the undisputed Polar expert. The picture here above, one of the most famous Polar Bear images of all time is one of his masterpieces. In the following short video he disclose to us the story behind this image:



This video is one episode from the National Geographic's "Behind the photo" series. A collection of really interesting clips about the background of many of the most famous National Geographic pictures.

Now you can:
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment