Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The flamingo-shaped flamingo's flock

Photography by Robert B.Haas - © 2007 National Geographic Society. All Rights Reserved
Photography by Robert B.Haas - © 2007 National Geographic Society. All Rights Reserved
click on the image to enlarge it

Believe me I've seen billions of pictures in my life, but when I see one like this I still remain all-amazed. I have to say that this happens quite often with pictures from National Geographic, their photographers are always stunning and I'll never be tired to explore the site.
First of all click on the image to enlarge it, than tilt your head to the left and now... hasn't that flock of flamingos the shape of a flamingo itself?
Maybe something more similar to a toon bird but you can see so clearly the leg, the tail, the neck, the head and even the beak!
Awesome.

This picture is downloadable on the National Geographic website as a wallpaper in the October 2007 section. Explore their wallpapers they're beautyful and every month thay add many new ones

No comments:

Post a Comment